January 29, 2012

Car People Are Awesome!


Not too long ago I started following Car People Are Awesome, an automotive fan page on Facebook run by a friend of mine from deviantART.  I regularly comment on the posts & engage with the followers, some of which who, surprise surprise, are astounded that a girl can speak intelligently about cars. So, my buddy graciously appointed me to be one of the admins so I can let these guys know I'm the real deal ;)

That being said, it would be totally awesome if anyone who reads this would like the page.  If you do, you're bond to see me posting and commenting, so feel free to say hello! 

Also, if you want to subscribe to the public posts on my account, that's fine with me.  However, I do not accept friend requests from people I don't know. My page is for family & friends only, so don't take it personally if you're not added.  I still appreciate your interest in connecting with me and hope you'll continue to support what I'm doing <3 

That's all I have to report for now, hope to see you around on the page! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment