December 12, 2011

Spotted - Lotus Exige S


I went to out to do a bit of shopping with my mother at the Bay Street Shopping Plaza in Emeryville, CA when I noticed this white Lotus Exige S as we were looking for a park.



As soon as we found a spot, I made a bee-line for it and happily began snapping away.


I was amused by the number of people who stopped to gawk at it as I was doing my thing. One passerby commented jokingly that it was "the perfect family car."  If your family consists of you and one other small person or a dog, then yes, it's perfect!



I love finding these types of cars in a natural setting because while they themselves are not commonplace, it shows their owners are normal people just like the rest of us (but perhaps with a bit more money).  Even they have to get their holiday shopping done, but I bet driving from store to store is a lot more fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment