April 4, 2012

Spotted - MG Coupe

 First post with the new name! WHOOHOO.  Didn't expect to have something to write about so soon, but as any enthusiast knows, you never know when you'll come across a great car.  It's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.  Today, I was in the right place at the right time to cross paths with this beautiful MG.
 
It wasn't very hard to miss, being bright red and covered with chrome accents you can only find on cars from decades long since past.  Unfortunately I can't discern whether it's a real MG (and what model) or just a kit. But I love it all the same. If it's real, we're looking at a car that's a nearly eighty years old! 

One of my favorite things about old cars is the gages. I also like the use of wood for the dashboard and steering wheel, it creates a classic/vintage feel you can't imitate or replace. And it's fancy as hell.

The only reason I found it was because it was parked near Starbucks, I just so happened to be in the mood for a mocha frappucino while running my errands today. Moral of the story: always stop for coffee, because you might find an awesome car. 

-Etoria <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment