February 19, 2012

Spotted - Dodge Viper Convertible

Today was a very lazy day for me, I almost didn't feel like going out because I had been so exhausted from my week.  But, I managed to drag myself out of bed and head to the movies this afternoon with my boyfriend to see Chronicle. The lot was packed at the mall so we ended up driving around the backside for a space, and that's where I found this: a Dodge Viper convertible.
Even in white, this car looks venomous with its big brakes, side exhaust and large super-car worthy intake in front of the doors.  Vipers seem to be pretty rare, but I hear Dodge intends for it to make a comeback this year, renamed as the "SRT Viper" and sporting a new logo that will be unveiled a the New York Auto Show in April.  

I look forward to seeing the new Viper, but old one is fine too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment