February 22, 2013

Spotted - 2013 Nissan GT-R R35

2013 Nissan GT-R (V-Spec?)
On Thursday nights Bernie & I tend to hang out at a meet or two, but tonight we were late to the party & missed out. Just as we decided to call it a night & we headed back to my apartment so we could drop me off, we spotted this GT-R in the parking lot. Thrilled, we headed over to check it out and so I could grab some photos. I feared not having a tripod would produce useless images, but I was happy to find most of them came out. But they still don't do the car justice.

2013 Nissan GT-R (V-Spec?)
Turns out the owner wasn't far away and kindly let us have a look at it before he took off. We learned it's a brand new 2013 model, and Bernie thinks it might also be a V-Spec judging from the wheels. Turns out, the V-Spec was not released in the states, but Nissan did roll out a "Black Edition", which is what this car is.  It's superb!

2013 Nissan GT-R (V-Spec?)
Although Bernie's G looks good next to the GT-R, Godzilla commands all the attention. And why wouldn't it? Even sitting still it looks fast and mean. Gotta say I'm incredibly jealous. If I had the cash (or the funds supplied generously by my parents) I'd pick one up in a heartbeat. Guess I'll just have to keep on admiring from afar.

2013 Nissan GT-R (V-Spec?)
Eventually we had to let the guy go, but I tried to get a few more shots as he was leaving. I intentionally put my camera in the wrong mode just to see what would happen. The result was this very eerie effect, makes the GT-R look like a ghost. I love it. As I work more with this camera I'm sure I'll produce some even cooler images. Hasn't failed me yet!


Lastly here's a short video so you guys can hear it. It's crazy loud. Make sure your volume is all the way up! (That light you see is the flash from my camera, sorry about that!)

That GT-R made my night. I'll keep an eye out for it from now on. Maybe I'll catch it again later.
-Etoria ❤

1 comment:

  1. Who wouldn’t be amazed with this 2013 Nissan GT-R? Its exterior body and design will leave you awestruck. And when you hop in, you’ll be greeted by high-tech gadgets and beautiful interior styling! This is a sports car that I’ve been dreaming of owning. -Stelle Courney

    ReplyDelete